To make Christmas video as Christmas present can be an innovative way to send wishes to your friends and relations. It is also a kado pernikahan unik and cost-effective method because you can simply send the present via Internet. If you're a newbie at video editing who cannot handle video editor like Adobe Premier or even Windows Movie Maker, this content is written for you and tells steps to make a lively Christmas video using your photos effortlessly with PowerPoint.
Things you need to get ready:
1.Christmas Video materials: pick the photos from your own storage and arrange them to be able; get some Christmas songs as background music; add a few bits of clips to help make the Christmas gift lovely; prepare Xmas PowerPoint templates.
2.Christmas Video tools: Microsoft PowerPoint (any version), Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
First Make Xmas PowerPoint Slideshow:
1. Start PowerPoint, and apply the Christmas PowerPoint template by clicking -Style- ? -Themes- group ? -Browse for Designs-. By using a ready-made PowerPoint template, it'll save you time and enhance the Christmas senses.
2. Insert picture to the slide by pressing -Insert- ? -Picture- ? decide on a photo from the folder. After that select the photo and click -Format- tab on the ribbon where you can set the corrections, color, creative effects, picture style, etc. If you want to set the photo as background picture, -Send to Back- and you can add text onto it. Copy the slide and modify the photo with other types to preserve all the picture format settings you have made.
3. Add PowerPoint background music to create out the Christmas atmospheres. Click -Insert- ? -Audio- ? -Audio from File- ? select your ready Christmas songs. Then set it start instantly and enjoy across multiple slides as vocals. Guides: for PowerPoint 2010, for PowerPoint 2007 & 2003.
4. Place your video. Click -Insert- ? -Video- ? -Video from File- ? choose your homemade video. Be sure you set the video begin to play automatically. Select the video, and click -Playback- tab on the ribbon, arranged it -Start Immediately- in the -Video Choices- group.
5. Add some dynamic effects like animations, transitions to the photos to make your Christmas PowerPoint slideshow even more vivid.
Then Save Christmas PowerPoint Slideshow as Video:
The most important issue when saving PowerPoint to video is normally to preserve all of the original effects. If you are using PowerPoint 2010, directly conserve PowerPoint as WMV with 3 default video size: 960x720, 640x480, and 320x240. For older PowerPoint variations, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is among the best solutions to burn off PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, etc. to popular video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc.
Finally Send Christmas Dvd and blu-ray Video as Gift:
Send the output Xmas video to your friends and relations as Christmas gift in order to view it with media player. They need to be very happy to receive your home made Christmas video gift.